The New Year always bring new resolutions. In some corners of the internet, the new year is met with cynicism. But not here! I may not meet all of my goals, but I love looking forward and conquering new challenges.
- Last year, I wanted to read around 50 books. I crushed this goal and ended up reading 70. I was tempted to stick to 52 books this year, one each week of the year, but I wanted to push myself. This year, my goal is 75 books. I’m hoping to slowly work my way up to 100!
- Working Out. The resolution that is on everyone’s list. Last year I worked out 30 days in a row! I have literally never done that before, and knowing that I am capable of that has helped push me through the days where I feel like being a couch potato. This year, I have a very realistic goal of working out 30 minutes a day at least 5 days a week.
- This next one, is going to be genuinely hard for me. Eating out only 2 times a week. I know that sounds very spoiled, but a quick stop through the drive through is often my lunch on the days I forget to bring anything. And eating out is a big pass time with my friends. Wish me luck everyone!
- I’m ashamed to say, I also have a goal to be more polite. When I am frustrated at work, I tend to get very short with people. I know this is a very bad habit, and it’s one I intend to work on ASAP. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know.
- Finally, I need to post more regularly on this blog. I would like to increase my posts to 3 times a week, but it’s my goal to post twice each week.
What are your goals for the new year?