Matt & Nat offer a plethora of ethical, work friendly bags. These bags are Vegan, and made in a SA8000 compliant factory, which ensures ethical working conditions for over 2 million employees. Matt & Nat use vegan leather, as well as recycled Nylon, cork and rubber to make their bags, but these beautiful bags are so well made no one will be able to tell their not leather!
- The Simoni Handbag, comes in Allure (blue), Cement (featured), Fig, Black, and Clay (rose). This satchel bag features a magnetic flap and comes with a removable strap (not shown).
- The Gloria is offered in both Small and Large sizes. Both sizes are offered in the 5 colors listed above (showing in the clay color). This satchel zips at the top, and also comes with a removable strap (not shown). Matt & Nat states the large bag can fit a 13″ laptop.
- This doctor handbag also has a zip closure, and comes with a removable strap (not shown).
- The Mumbai backpack is also available in Small and Large, and available in the same 5 colors from above. The back straps are adjustable. It features a drawstring closure, and flap.
- The Oxton briefcase is available in three classic colors, Oxton (featured), Black, and Olive. It also comes with a removable strap (not shown), and has a magnetic closure for the main compartment. It features a padded, 15″ laptop sleeve.
- Finally, the Cara. Available in both Small and Large. Both sizes come in Black, Emerald, Charcoal, Chili (brown), and Rio (burgundy). This tote bag also comes with an adjustable strap (not shown), and has a metal zipper.
This post contains affiliate links and Work Hard Shop Fair may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Thank you so much for your support!